- Split a content or a personal page into a multiple linked pages
- Compatible with the Joomla articles content, BS MyJspace personal page content, K2 item & category list, ZOO for blog & text and FLEXIcontent articles
- Ability to include the pagebreak css for the template with no pagebreak compatibility
- Ability to select position (left or right)
- Ability to show (default) or Hide index heading (Custom text or J!1.6+ Category)
- Ability to display a table of contents on multipage
- Ability to display the full page link
- Ability to display a page counter
- Ability to select index style: regular (default), Rollup, Dropdown (css or select), Slider or Tab
- Ability to select a class name for the index heading
- Ability to show all 'pages' as default
- Others options and abilities
- Languages (fr-FR & en-GB included)
- Works with sh404SEF and AceSEF
I test it with latest K2 . J2.5 version.
Hello, for the support can you contact me on my website ?
I first try this was not in beta version but had a little problem with previus link pages... and the developper has been really sympathique and great, answer quickly.
All this for FREE !!! incredible.
I think this is one of the best plugin and dev is on the top 10 devs on the JED.
really happy with that.
I was stuck with Joomla 1.5 because of another extension (dropdownTOC) that wasn't updated to work with newer versions of Joomla, but now thanks to you and your extension I can finally make the switch!
The plugin is awesome and the support of the developer is even better. I asked him if he would consider to add a feature (the ability to name the first page of the article's toc), and the day after he implemented this feature!!! And it works!!! ;)
Thank you so much Bernard!!!!! I really mean it! :) If I could give you I hug...I would!
Thank for the feedback. Your query was a good idea and it took me some days in fact to finish it :-)