Function: Display the fewest or most-read articles
This module shows a list of the currently published articles which have the fewest or most number of page views. FRC is based on the original module 'Popular Content'. The original module was extended by important functions: show articles with a minimum number of hits and / or after a certain time in days. It is also possible to set a maximum age in days to define a time range. In addition, the number of hits and the creation date can be displayed.
* List articles with the fewest or most hits
* Additional parameter: minimum number of hits
* Additional parameters: minimum and maximum age of the article in days
* Set number of displayed articles
* Select category or a set of categories
* Set sorting of articles (ascending or descending) - you can use this module as a extended "Popular Content" module
* Show number of hits in the front end
* Show creation date
* Date format individually
* Shorten title to any number of characters
* Languages: English and German
Joomla! 2.5 - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/frc-fewest-read-content/joomla-25
The extension is completely free, but you need a subscription for support:
I tried to do it with a self made module, but I just failed. This extention really helped me out.
Thanks for such a great and easy customizable extention.
In future an option to stop it from loading its stylesheet would be great too.
Thank you very much for your review and suggestion!
Thank you very much for your review!