Easy blog was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory as one of the best blog component.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blog component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. Easy Blog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blog and group blog with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
Stackideas team has shown me an awesome professionalism. They have been helping me for several days solving a problem on my website. And actually, the error was not related to the component. It was my mistake!
Awesome component, awesome support, awesome team.
Thank you, Stackideas.
I have purchased an countless comps over the years, and blogging has always been sentral.
I was kind of enjoying the Azrul (MyBlog) world for some years, until they vanished (prior ot that Mamblog on J1.0 was good too).
So, I tested some others, outside of the ones already tested, and this EasyBlog is the best one I've seen.
I would love to critisize something, so my review seems more credible, but I can't.
It's intuitive (I didn't look at the documentation) so I can show the kind of technophobes that blog on our website how to use it without them hyperventilating (I haven't lost anyone yet) and it does everything I want from it.
You can also buy an add on from Acymailing that allows you to add the blog to a newsletter. Brilliant.
Their tech support is the best I've ever come across. I emailed them with a problem, had a reply in five minutes and the problem was fixed within 30 minutes (possibly less, I only looked after that time).
I'm an old curmudgeon, so this is high praise.
I only grant it 2 stars because:
1. The documentation is poor. Yes, it exists but it's fragmented and lacks cohesion.
2. When came time to customize the layout/display for my client, I found many options missing. Turning elements on/off on various pages was not possible. This was extremely disappointing and frustrating. If you don't intend on adjusting the layout elements as I have, this may not be an issue for you.
Having said this, StackIdeas support was extremely responsive and made efforts to help. Many "patches" were supplied to provide the basic functionality/look we needed. I opted not to use many of the patches provided since the extension then becomes a nightmare to maintain.
My verdict: Poor documentation, lacks control of blog/category display for a paid extension but kudos on the support.
Hi, thank you for your input.
1. We're trying our very best to provide the best to our customers in every aspect. Nevertheless, we acknowledge the flaw in our docs and will ensure that the docs will be updated from time to time. Meanwhile, our support staff strives to provide the best support to our customers. Somehow, we feel that a human assistance is better than reading long docs. :)
2. EasyBlog itself have tons of features and settings that users can explore. We won't be able to put each and every features needed by all or it would be the worst component, infested with bugs. Nevertheless, we respect our customer's request. Your idea, suggestion and complaints will go directly to our developer's inbox and they'll check it out periodically so that they can built components which are have the best balance of usability, security and design.
We thank you for your kind words on our support. The team is very motivated by your kind words and they'll ensure that each and every support requests gets the best response.
Do let us know if you have any other ideas/feedback. Thank you!
I can't even put in words how satisfied and happy of a customer I am with StackIdeas! Their support are superior to many.. speedy, friendly, professional and excellent knowledge which help identify and fix every problem I had. I didn't expect to have my site up and running within a week with every known issues I had along the way fixed within 24hours!!
Thumbs up and I will certainly keep an eye out for future developments from these guys...
I must admit that the service is fast and very flexible. I had problems with my facebook autoposting functionality and the support guided me through that problem and solved it although it had nothing to do with easy blog but with the facebock app. I think this proves more than words the fact of an outstanding support. By the way the blog is awesome and i use it every day!
I debated for a few days on whether to opt for a paid blog extension and am very glad I did! The features within EasyBlog cover every aspect I was looking for and many more besides!
The social network integration works like a charm, and the responsive design of the extension is essential for my site and those I develop on behalf of others.
The added bonus of a subscription discount through my existing use of the JoomlaShine templates pack was the icing on the cake!
The SEO facilities are also excellent and will be of major benefit!
They have carefully implemented cool features that any blog may need, with much front-end control.
Easy Blog will satisfy any user that will choose to go with it.
In case of needing support, they respond quickly and promptly.