This Joomla! blog component was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blogging component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. EasyBlog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blogs and group blogging with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
They have carefully implemented cool features that any blog may need, with much front-end control.
Easy Blog will satisfy any user that will choose to go with it.
In case of needing support, they respond quickly and promptly.
Yes K2 is great free component, but when you try to make it work with Jomsocial and other components, you have to go in a jungle of bridge plugins that at the end cost more than what you would have expected.
Easyblog got me rid of all those problems, it comes with all kinds of bridge that are solving those problems for you at minimal cost with a full compatibility with the latest Jomsocial 3.. (just issued 2 months ago)
Moreover, I would like to say the support is absolutely incredible. Whenever you post a support request, you are never left in the wood.
So congratulation for this great products !
Essentially I'm saying that they added so much the name isn't appropriate any more. If you need power, great software. If you want truly easy software, perhaps disappointing.
Wonderful product and I'll be using it everywhere I need a blog. Thanks, Stack Ideas!
Up to that point I'd avoided paid components, and this was the most expensive extension we bought, however it was definitely worth it. The extension is easy to integrate and easy to customise with a little bit of CSS know-how (this was my first site and I managed it!).
Above all though, the support is excellent. I had a few questions at the start about functionality which were answered promptly and helpfully. More recently, we've been having issues with our template which caused a few layout problems (caused by our template not the Easyblog modules I might add). After months of trying to get the template developer to fix it in frustration I contacted Easyblog who fixed the issue in the template within a day - very much going above what is necessary.
So if you want an easy to integrate blog component with excellent support, I thoroughly recommend this!
Best of all, though, is the support at Stack Ideas. They truly strive to meet the needs of their customers and are the best we've experienced in the Joomla world!
I emailed Stackidea support and they were very responsive, even over the weekend. In fact, I emailed several times with questions and their support people offered to login to my site and assist. Five minutes later my change requests were completed. I am not sure it gets any better than this.
So, aside from the product features and functionality, support is top notch.
I highly recommend.
The product is very intuitive and easy to install and configure. And the best part? If you get stuck then you can just send EasyBlog an email and their very friendly staff answer any questions within 24 hours. I am one very happy customer and love the EasyBlog software on my website.
Well done guys and keep up the good work.
I think its a little unfair that someone gave it 1 star for a mistake which they made (and i believe EasyBlog helped them out with it too) but there you go!
this has more Components which are compatible with it and its easy to integrate with social media sites
this has to simply be the best blogging tool for Joomla out there i'd be very surprised if anyone found anything better...