- Create gallery, indicate image folder and you are all set
- - 2 layouts: random image positions and rows/columns
- Uses CSS 3 feature - rotates images within a defined angle in modern browsers - Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera. Shows images in a nice way in Internet explorer as well
- Several settings
- Lightbox (zoom) feature when image is clicked
- Can go through the images in a lightbox
- Images can be dragged and dropped on the page
- Thumbnails are generated from full-size images
- Can be used to introduce products or show image gallery
- Ability to specify width and height of thumbnails
In no time they made adjustments and sorted out the problem for me. Really stunning to see such a great support.
I would recommend this company for sure. The extension runs smooth and looks nice!
The support is outstanding and so rare to find these days. I highly recommend these developers and their extensions. I'll be buying more.
I have used other galleries, however the original display of thumbnails and the exceptionally swift and accurate helpdesk behind this extension make it a pleasure to integrate it in my website.
You may have multiple galleries on your website, as well as various ways of integrating it.
Attractive extension, the service provided applied btw also for other extensions from this company.
Not only is it very reasonably priced but it comes with support from a very professional and pleasant team that goes far out of their way to help you with issues and wishlists.
Not only am i totally impressed, but their extensions are worth buying just for the five star support alone.
Worth every penny. Highly recommended.