We want to present you the new Fuerte skin in the Ozio Gallery extension – the first FREE responsive and adaptive Joomla 2.5 Image Gallery!
Ozio Gallery is made in Italy by http://www.joomla.it
Project in Google code: http://code.google.com/p/oziogallery2
Load image from Google Plus album.
Unlimited photo uploads.
Automatically photo resized.
Category and image title.
Show limited albums from Google Plus.
Support for adding image galleries inside your Joomla! articles.
Links that go directly to a single image.(Deep Linking).
You can also share photos in your site directly from your Android phone or iPhone.
Adaptive, detects your visitor's browser windows size and automatically creates, caches, and delivers device appropriate re-scaled versions of images.
Native Joomla extension, open source and GPL.
To insert a gallery inside Joomla content follow this simple procedure:
- Create a menu item relating to the gallery you want.
- Access the administration page of the component Ozio Gallery, menu Components -> Ozio Gallery, on the right side are visible all the galleries published, and the plugin code to be copied. Copy the code referring to the plugin you wish to enter in a content.
- Access to the content of Joomla where you want to enter the gallery, and paste the previously copied code where you want, save and view the article from frontend. To change the size of the gallery included and change the other parameters is necessary to refer to the respective menu item. For those who want to remove or change the title of the menu item from above the gallery, act in Parameters (System) of the respective menu item, setting a new page title, or by setting the parameter Show Page Title to No.
By performing this procedure, are published both the menu item and the gallery content. For those who do not want to have the menu item visible on the site, we advised to create a new menu titled Hidden, and create in this menu the menu item for the gallery to be included in the content. Is automatically created a new module for the new Hidden menu, this module is not active and should be left as inactive. In this way the galleries created with this new hidden menu will be included in the contents and belong only to content that is pasted in the code of the plugin.
Changelog Ozio Gallery
3.3.8 : 18 Dic 2012 : Added a new view "List of galleries". Meta Tags fixes.
3.3.7 : 30 Nov 2012 : Minor bug fixes. Joomla ACL support.
3.3.6 : 19 Oct 2012 : An harmless warning about missing flash directories fixed.
3.3.5 : 09 Oct 2012 : Progressbar bug fixed. Added Ozio Gallery button while editing articles. Flash skins support dropped.
nice looking gallery, easy to set up.
- after i edit a photo in g+ it's not showing up in the gallery anymore
- auto resize: it just keeps the width of the gallery fix, so vertical photos will be displayed as extra large, instead of keeping the height fix. not good
- album list doesn't show up
you wrote falsity and I hope you can take the risks of this.
- If you edit a photo in g+ you can see the photo in the gallery after two minutes.
- If you do not like the fantastic auto adaptive resize system, it is your opinion, not our mistake.
- Album list show up, you can see it in the demo site.
If this problem were not here, this gallery would be more than a dream!
Two thumbs up and more if I had them!
Sorry, but Ozio Gallery don't support that type of characters :(
Thanks alexred, brilliant work that should be 100% 5 stars IMHO!
Sorry, but Joomla 1.5 version is no more supported.
Try to watch the gallery whit www. or without www.