Full integration for article URL routing, breadcrums, blogs, page navigation, etc.
- TWO INTERFACES TO CHOOSE FROM!
1) Classic interface with modal window + including NEW autocomplete input search box for faster work
2) Chosen - selectbox with rich features - No modal window, all functionality right in selectbox
- Long awaited ORDERING FOR MULTIPLE CATEGORIES!
- + Other improvements
- Button for modal window with category list - just like classical Category list view
- Pagination in category list
- Filtering categories
- ACL included - visible only categories acording to user rights
- AJAX & jQuery powered
- No problems with SEF
- Featured articles, Blog view, Article view - articles have all categories displayed, linking into the correct category view
- Page navigation - in the article detail view routing correctly within the current category - even if article has multiple categories assigned
- Breadcrumbs - showing correct path depending on in which category is the article viewed from (as it can be published in more categories)
- Possibility to enable creating Canonical URLs for articles in multiple categories - for avoiding having duplicate content!
All the functionality is also available in Frontend article management!
As a bonus, you will recieve an Article Preview button functionality in toolbar of Article edit form view!
Update system for user friendly install/update process
Joomla! update checker indicating new versions of extension
Drag and drop sorting category order for article in article detail form
Safe to install and uninstall.
Had I small problem with another extension in conjunction with this one that did not work correctly and Pavel had a look and fixed the other extension problem for me.
That is what I call fantastic support.
Would recommend this extension to anyone that wants to use Multiple Categories.
Installation and operation is hassle free and intuitive. Improvements are added on a regular basis and the developer is open for suggestions.
I had some issues with one of the updates and found that the support from the developer was both quick and helpful.
Thanks for a very, very useful component. Top marks from me.
One thing - after updating Joomla to 2.5.17 the component was inactive. A quick reinstall solved the problem. Don't know if this is a problem of the component
Support was quick and solved any issues right away. I had two problems with the extension (one with sub-category article display in parent categories, another with user group permissions in the front end editor), both of which Pavel solved very quickly and required nothing of me but to install the patched component.
The only thing you have to remember is that there is only one article and therefore there is only one Article Ordering number so if you rely on this to sequence your articles in the categories you will have to think carefully about what to number the article in its base category.
This didn't prove a great problem for me and I think the extension is a real must have!
Great support as well when needed.
Now that you know they provide excellent support - more about the product. It meets my needs and does exactly what I wanted - the canonical URL's are a must and it is a core part of this product. The user interface is easy to work with and well thought out.
Both the product and the support rate as excellent with me.