CiviAuthenticate for CiviCRM
CiviAuthenticate is a Joomla authentication plugin that can replace the core authentication plugin. It provides the following features:
- optionally restrict login access to users who have a membership in good standing (with options for defining what constitutes a current membership)
- redirect expired members to a menu item or CiviCRM contribution page when they attempt to login. if redirecting to a contribution page, the user's contact details will be prefilled using the CiviCRM checksum feature
- assign users to a Joomla ACL group on login, based on their membership type
- assign users to a Joomla ACL group on login, based on their membership status
- support login via email (in addition to username)
Note, the current version (5.0+) is compatible with Joomla 4. For Joomla 3 compatibility, download version 4.2 using the Github tags page.