package for show map in article
Mapy.cz for Joomla 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.4+
Package with content plugin, button plugin and back-end component for map in articles. Map is from http://www.mapy.cz and uses API MAPY v4.
Change special code in article to one of registered map (registered by back-end component).
Is for article manager and allow (user-friendly) add link to marker (in map) to articles.
Have list of registered map (with CRUD) and form for editing (or adding new) map. Editing map is easy with WYSIWYG map. And you can add one (and more) mark to the map. Mark can have color (yellow, red, blue, green, gray or black), include simple text as title and HTML text in content of mark (as card). Mark is dragable in map.
After install you must publish plugin!
Included czech and english language.
- fix problem with scrolling in map (thx for Seznam.cz developer with nick ondrej.zara)
- added support for marker link
- added Joomla Update support
- added Joomla 3.4+ support
- added Joomla 3.0+ support
- repair bug if you use this module in other path than root
- added Joomla 2.5 support (download on my web site, without support)
- added support for link to markers in map
- added multi mark support
- added user map view control
- added input validation (back-end)
- added Joomla 1.7 support (download on my web site, without support)
- check if plugin published
- correct database problem (if prefix not 'jos_')
- only Joomla 1.6 support (download on my web site, without support)
- Last updated:
- Jan 21 2016
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
Ease of useNot rated