Plug-N-Meet is a Scalable, High Performance and open source web conferencing system. This component will allow to integrate Joomla with Plug-N-Meet server.
1. Manage Rooms (Create/Edit/Delete)
2. Add rooms in menu to view from fronted
3. Login to room
4. Secure room using password
5. Manage recordings (Download/Delete/Share)
Some features of Plug-N-Meet
1) Compatible with all devices. Browser recommendation: Google Chrome, Firefox. For iOS: Safari.
2) WebRTC based secured & encrypted communication.
3) Scalable and high performance system written in Go programming language which made it possible to distributed as a single binary file!
4) Simulcast and Dynacast features will allow you to continue online conferencing even if your internet
connection is slow!
5) Easy integration with any existing website or system.
6) Easy customization with functionality, URL, logo, and branding colors.
7) HD audio, video call and Screen sharing.
8) Shared notepad and Whiteboard for live collaboration.
9) Virtual background for webcams.
10) Lock settings.
11) Raise hand.
12) Chatting with File sharing.
13) MP4 Recordings.
14) RTMP Broadcasting
Component configuration: https://www.plugnmeet.org/docs/user-guide/joomla-integration
This plugin will require the plugNmeet-server (https://github.com/mynaparrot/plugNmeet-server) to be up and running. Plug-N-Meet is a free and open source project. You can obtain plugNmeet-server by either:
1) Create your own plugNmeet-server by following the installation instructions (https://www.plugnmeet.org/docs/installation); Or
2) Use a ready-to-use plugNmeet cloud solution (https://www.plugnmeet.cloud).