- Default masthead settings
- Per menu-item masthead settings
- Set image, title and description
- Set your own H? tag for the title per masthead.
- Set your own classes for the title and description spans to style the text
- Set alignment (left, center, right)
- Single Article Masthead; when you have a category menu item and you click on a single article inside that menu item. It now uses the article title, article image and intro text as the masthead (when no menu item is present for this article).
- Set maximum length of description (useful for when you make use of "Single Article Masthead" Feature
- Set minimum height of mastheads div
- Set maximum height of mastheads div
- Set custom class to mastheads div
- Set article image priority intro or full article image.
- Choose Description source used when viewing an article using "Single Article Masthead" Feature.
- Category blog articles that have a menu item before would use the default masthead. Now it will also try and grab article info to show instead of the default masthead.
- Option to hide title and / or description on smaller devices (xs, sm md)
Have a feature request? Let us know on github https://github.com/TLWebdesign/Pretty-Masthead/discussions