- Default masthead settings
- Per menu-item masthead settings
- Set image, title and description
- Set your own H? tag for the title per masthead.
- Set your own classes for the title and description spans to style the text
- Set alignment (left, center, right)
- Single Article Masthead; when you have a category menu item and you click on a single article inside that menu item. It now uses the article title, article image and intro text as the masthead (when no menu item is present for this article).
- Set maximum length of description (useful for when you make use of "Single Article Masthead" Feature
- Set minimum height of mastheads div
- Set maximum height of mastheads div
- Set custom class to mastheads div
- Choose Description source used when viewing an article using "Single Article Masthead" Feature.
- Option to hide title and / or description on smaller devices (xs, sm md)
Have a feature request? Let us know on github https://github.com/TLWebdesign/Pretty-Masthead/discussions
- Tom van der Laan / TLWebdesign
- Last updated:
Mar 20 2023
2 days ago
- Date added:
- Aug 02 2022
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download