Insert Secure Image Pro encrypted images to pages and posts from your WordPress page editor that are supported across all web browsers on all operating systems, ie: Windows, Mac and Linux. Hand-held devices that can use Java will also be supported.
- Easy install.
- Upload and embed encrypted images using WordPress native media tools.
- Insert encrypted images into posts or pages using a media button.
- Images are displayed in a security applet supported on all computers.
- Ability to set varying levels of protection per page or post.
- Control which web browsers can access your protected pages.
- Manage settings to control image display options.
- Domain locked images are safe from spiders and even your Webmaster.
- Page is also protected from right-click and drag-drop save of all media.
- Supported in all web browsers.
- Supported on Windows, Mac, Linux and handheld devices that use Java.
More information and online demos can be seen at www.artistscope.com
- Last updated:
- Sep 22 2015
- Date added:
- Jun 15 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated