Unlike many other live chat platforms, txt.me offers an authentic omnichannel experience, seamlessly aggregating multiple communication channels into a single uninterrupted conversation with your customer.
What is the difference between multichannel and omnichannel?
With multichannel customer support software, you can communicate with your customers using different ways like Live Chat, E-MailE-Mail, maybe WhatsApp, and others. But this kind of software keeps the channels separated. So, for example, you could not reply to a client by WhatsApp if the messages came from a chatbox on your website. So for the same client, you can have many independent chats, each of them with its history.
With omnichannel communication software, like txt.me, there is no such problem. One customer = one chat, no matter where the messages come from. As a result, your customer support operators have less workload, and the customers get more personalized support.
What do you get in the free txt.me Live Chat Joomla plugin?
- Full integration with Joomla
- Windows, macOS, Android, and iOs software
- Cross-browser customizable widget
- Unlimited chat history
- Outgoing e-mail to offline visitors
- Incoming e-mail from offline visitors
- Documents/Images as attachments
- Visitors can send screenshots
- No new chats for old conversations
- Customer reviews