Extension for integrating Real-time comments Cackle in Joomla. This plugin allows users to post comments from social profiles: FB, Twitter, G+, ВК, OK and many others.
With Cackle increase traffic to your website by creating an active community of commenters, search indexing and display comments in the social networks.
- Increase traffic to your site by attracting new users through social networks (crossposting comments) and search engines (indexing)
- Reduces the load on the site through the use of third-party comments systems
- Instead of dull standard comments, you have a beautiful, real-time and powerful solution as Cackle comments
- Real-time comments.
- Simple authorization through any social network: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ВКонтакте, Одноклассники, @Mail.Ru, Yandex, LinkedIn, Live Journal, Flickr, Dropbox, Foursquare, Instagram, Live, 500px, Stackoverflow, Tumblr, Yammer, Soundcloud, Yahoo, MyOpenID, WordPress, Blogger, Verisign.
- Anonymous authentication.
- Keeping authorization even after user close your browser.
- Crossposting to social network: FB, Twitter, ВКонтакте, Мой Мир.
- Search indexing.
- Single sign-on (SSO) with users on your site.
- Threaded comments and replies.
- Email template.
- Design customization.
- SPAM protection.
- EMail notifications.
- Edit / Remove comments.
- Image / video loading.
- Adaptive design.
- Voting for the comment.
- Subscribe to comments.
- Powerful and Real-time moderation (sound & tray notifications, search, ban, black & white list, words filter, user notice, browser info and etc.).
- Additional widgets: login, recent comments, count comments, moderation.
See more - all features
The possibilities of this plugin
- Works with Joomla (2 and 3), VirtueMart, K2.
- Adds a widget Cackle comments to each post or page.
- Comments are indexed by search engines.
- Automatic synchronization (backup) Cackle comments in Joomla database.
- Built-in counter to the announcements of each article.
- Connection / disconnection of comments for a post or page through the "Quick Edit".
- Single sign-on integration: allows logged on Joomla users add comments to the widget on their own behalf without re-authorization through social networks.
- Register here.
- Enter Api Keys to plugin settings
Please, send all questions to email@example.com.