2J Photo Gallery
Fully responsive gallery with advanced mobile devices support. 2J Photo Gallery it's unbelievable set of the flexible, advanced functionality. Multi category gallery with drag and drop categories manager. Implemented pagination and images preload options. Advanced images upload and managements tools: batch upload, server directory scan. Full screen mode. Gallery with slideshow functionality. Advanced auto-resizing options. You can insert gallery into article, modules or as component. Build in plugin tags wizard.
2J Photo Gallery Overview
2J Photo Gallery it's multicategory advanced gallery with cool animation for the gallery thumbnails and hover effects. This is fully responsive gallery with support of the swipe mode, keyboard or mouse wheel gallery navigation on the lightbox. Advanced mobile devices support. Lightbox with full screen mode, social buttons and thumbnails carousel. In gallery implemented cool grid layout with advanced configuration options. You can find here google style pagination mode, when after click on read more button gallery load new images. It’s possible to insert multiply copies of the photo gallery to the same page and every gallery could have different settings.
No limits for amount of uploaded gallery images and amount of the gallery instances per page.
You can insert gallery as module, direct link to the 2J Photo Gallery component or insert it to the article using plugin tag. For plugin tags generation we have implement wizard where you just need to select gallery instance and it’s generate and insert tags to the article automatically.
For uploading images to the gallery implemented set of the simple and very powerful tools. Joomla! Administrator can upload set of the images using batch upload function or upload gallery images from server directory with scan directory function. If you don't need to upload big sets of gallery images you can upload few images one by one in 2J Photo Gallery resources manager.
For installation and gallery configuration you don't need any special skills everything build in Joomla! native style.
Gallery Key Features:
- Fully responsive gallery with Mobile features;
- Multi categories gallery;
- Gallery lightbox with slideshow functionality;
- In Gallery integrated social sharing options;
- Fully customizable gallery interface;
- Customizable shadows for gallery thumbnails;
- Custom gallery thumbnails hover effect;
- Upload gallery images from server directory (scan directory option);
- Auto-resizing for gallery thumbnails and gallery images;
- Optional mobile touch support;
- Optional gallery grid layout;
- 7 lightbox themes;
- Gallery pagination support;
- Gallery thumbnails transitions animation;
- 6 gallery menu themes;
- Batch gallery images upload;
- Gallery thumbnails resizing crop function;
- Full screen lightbox mode;
- YouTube, Vimeo videos support;
- Supported gallery file formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF;
- Gallery implemented in native Joomla! way using native classes, structures, models, controllers;
- Gallery implemented to avoid AJAX libs conflicts;
- Order by option for custom ordering of the images in gallery (order by joomla native ordering, name, random, id);
- Auto-resizing for gallery thumbnails and gallery images (possible to specify size of the gallery images smaller then original gallery image size);
How To Install 2J Photo Gallery
For the installation of the gallery you just need to download gallery package and install it with regular joomla extensions manager. 2J Photo Gallery do not required any special skills fro installation and configuration
How To Configure 2J Photo Gallery
Basic configuration of the gallery described in Video guides and instruction. You need just install gallery installation package. By default gallery have all required basic settings for correct functionality. If you'll have some questions about configuration or customization of the gallery just contact our support.
2J Photo Gallery
- Last updated:
- Sep 23 2016
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update SystemDemo Support Documentation
Ease of use
Value for money