Force Password Reset
With this plugin you can set a time validity for the passwords of your registered users. For example, if you set 30 days, every registered user can navigate in the website for 30 days from his last password reset (or from his register date). After 30 days the plugin redirect the user to the password reset page. User cannot navigate to other pages until he change his password.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Unlimited days can be set for password validity.
- Redirect to Joomla core, Community Builder or Easy Social profile edit page.
- Exclusions: you can exclude one or more user groups from the expiration of their passwords (such as Admins or Super Users).
- No new tables created in your DB.
Changes in version 2.1:
- Extension moved to a new update system.
- Fixed some language inaccuracies.
Changes in version 2.0:
- New feature: Easy Social integration.
- Refactoring of some code.
- Minor improvements.
Changes in version 1.3:
- New feature: Users can be forced to reset the password also at their first login.
Changes in version 1.2:
- Bug fixed: Last Reset Time is now correctly updated at every password change.
- Added some checks in the password changing workflow.
- Added italian language.