BreadCrumbs Advanced Plus for Joomla!™ 3 is a module which replaces the default breadcrumbs module from the Joomla! installation. It supports all default breadcrumbs options but with several extras.
With the BreadCrumbs CSSmodule you can use animated styles for the breadcrumbs when a user hovers the mouse over them. The animations are written in full CSS3 styling and compatible with the latest browsers. Creating slick breadcrumbs was never this easy! And ofcourse you can still use the default Joomla!™ breadcrumbs style with the extra added options of this module.
After purchasing a license you can download the module immediately and use it on any website you'll create for an unlimited period of time! Also avaible is an onliine manual for the installation and usage of the BreadCrumbs CSS module.
An overview of the extra options of the BreadCrumbs CSS module for Joomla!™ 3 is listed below.
All the default options of the breadcrumbs module are available:
• Show "You are here"?
• Show "Home"?
• Text for "Home"
• Show last?
• Use separator
Added options when using the BreadCrumbs CSS (BC-CSS) version:
• Alternative "Home" URL
• Cut off last breadcumb
• Cut off after x characters
• Add character(s) to the cut off breadcrumb
• Move the BC-CSS layer x positions to the right (padding-left) - this could be necessary for some Joomla!™ Templates
• A lot of CSS3 animation styles to chose from.
• Set the speed of the animation
• Set animation timing (linear, ease, ease-in & ease-out)
• Set the width to show for the hidden breadcrumbs (in pixels)
• Set animation color (for background, shadows, borders, etc.)
• Set the opacity (for text clone or blur)
• FULL SUPPORT •
You get 90 days of full support for the module when you've purchased a BreadCrumbs CSS license. And we'll try to resolve any problem which has to do with the installation/usage of this BreadCrumbs CSS module.
Getting curious? Visit our website to find out more about the BreadCrumbs CSS module where you can also see the CSS3 animations which are possible with this module.
- Last updated:
- Jul 13 2016
- Date added:
- Jul 04 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated