CMCouponListing component gives you ability to setup a coupon listing site, where stores or merchants can register and submit their discount offers like coupon code, coupon image, discount activation link, affiliate link; this helps them promote their trademarks, promote their services and earn more sales.
License: GPL 2 or later
- Joomla! 3.9.x, 3.10.x, 4.x.x: The latest stable release of Joomla! is always recommended for stability and security. Please check Joomla!'s Technical Requirements for more information.
- Bootstrap 4 or Bootstrap 5: Your site needs to have Bootstrap 4 or 5. If you don't use Bootstrap, you may need to override the output of CM Coupon Listing to add your own CSS classes.
- CMCouponListing Category List module: a module lists all categories.
- CMCouponListing Featured Merchants module: a module shows random featured merchants.
- CMCouponListing Search module: a module displays a search form.
- CMCouponListing Merchant Coupon plug-in: a plug-in for inserting merchant's coupons into Joomla! article or anywhere which supports "onContentPrepare" event hook.
- Support Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5.
- Menu item for listing all coupons, coupons in specific categories.
- Menu item for listing all categories and merchants in them.
- Menu item for listing all merchants.
- Coupons from featured merchants or featured coupons can be displayed on the top of coupon list.
- Merchant's management area, where merchant edits profile and manages coupons.
- Merchant can upload his/her own logo image.
- Merchant can create, edit and delete his/her own coupons.
- Registration form for user to sign up as a merchant.
- Facebook, Twitter sharing for coupon and merchant.
- Coupon detail page.
- Support Joomla!'s access control. Coupon can be configured to available to a specific user group, this give you ability to deliver special coupons to special users, for example, users who pay for monthly fee to have access to special offers.
- Merchant registration settings inherit from Users component's settings.
- Merchant logo upload settings inherit from Media component's settings.
- User feedback for working coupon and not working coupon.
- Ask user for how much user saves (for example $50, 10€) and what user purchases if coupon works.
- Ask user for the reason why coupon doesn't work.
- User can post comment for coupon.
- Print coupon or download coupon image (for printable coupon only).
- Manage category, merchant, coupon.
- Manage where coupon images and logo images are stored.
- Enable or disable Facebook, Twitter buttons.
- Enable or disable coupon detail page.
- Control where users can get offers, in coupon listing page or in coupon detail page.
- Manage users's votes.
- Manage users's comments.
- Ability to setup custom reasons for not working coupons.
- Ability to setup currencies for asking how much user saves.
- Last updated:
Jul 18 2021
6 days ago
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
- J3 J4 Beta
Write a review