CW-hire is a set of Joomla® extensions to offer jobs on a web site. The main component consists of a job listing, a search filter, a detail view for jobs and an application form for each job. Visitors can search the list, read all the details about a job and send their application including attachments via email.
Now compatible with Google® job search!
Customers with an active subscription for version 2 get a discount of 20%
Exciting new features in version 3:
- Job offers can now be ordered by name, release date, job start date or custom ordering.
- Introducing SEF URLs.
- New types of custom fields can be added to the application form: "textarea", "radio", "list" and "checkbox"
- New: The layouts from the latest module are now available in the component as well, plus some new layouts.
- Layout can be configured individually for each menu entry.
- Fields "Terms of reference", "Profile", "Perspective" and "Contact info" not mandatory any more. If left blank in admin, only the description text will be displayed.
- Last updated:
May 21 2023
2 weeks ago
- Date added:
- Jan 17 2017
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m
- J3 J4
Ease of use:
Value for money:
Write a review