Easy Joomla Paypal
This Joomla Paypal module is a very customizable module to enable Paypal Donations or Payments on your Joomla website. There are lots of companies and websites which would require just a simple Paypal button on their Joomla site, rather than a full blown ecommerce component.
Charities, churches, small clubs, or websites which are offering small downloads or memberships against a fee can all make use of the Joomla paypal module to solicit donations from their visitors.
Being able to accept Joomla paypal donations or payments takes your website to a whole new level - because it opens the doors for new income and revenue opportunities. Of course, it's not just your website which is going to benefit through accepting donations via Joomla. The donations you accept via your site make it easier to meet the financial needs of your organisation, particularly if your site is actually a non-profit making organisation, or if your budgets are typically tight.
No fees associated with Joomla paypal module
The fact that you don't need to integrate with any complex payment gateway ensures that it is very simple and cost-effective to use this donation module. In essence, the only fees your Joomla donate button will incur are those imposed through Paypal, but of course, using Paypal is also mitigating a lot of risk for you.
Our Joomla paypal module keeps things really really simple, however it is a fully functional solution if you want to accept donations or payments on your Joomla website. The module has been downloaded literally tens of thousands of times over the last 10 years or so since we have actually released the module. As you can see from the reviews, you'll find that the Joomla paypal donations module has been an excellent choice for the users who have decided to use it so far.
The Joomla Paypal features
- Allows you to use whether to display a Paypal Image or your own text - this is essentially the Joomla Paypal button which will allow users to understand that your website accepts Paypal payments. We typically recommend that you create an approved Joomla Paypal button, to make sure that people can recognise it and you won't have any issues of trust.
- Customizable Paypal email - which is associated with your Paypal account
- Paypal Name of Organization to send money to
- User selectable Currency for Payment
- Choose whether to enable timed payments, and choose the frequency of the timed payment (Weekly, Monthly, Annually)
- Fixed value or user entered monetary value, with smallest amount of payment possible
- Choice of default currency
- Choice of text for Submit button e.g. Donate, Pay Now etc.
- Return address (URL) when payment is complete - typically you'll enter the Joomla website where the Paypal payment was made
- Cancel address (URL) in case payment is cancelled - you might want to put in a site which urges the user to reconsider
- CSS aware for customizable style of module
Now supports all currencies supported by Paypal API
Joomla Paypal usage
This is an excellent Joomla Paypal extension. Keeps things very simple, but allows you to quickly integrate Paypal with your Joomla website.
We have full instructions on how to add Paypal to Joomla website using our module, and we'd be happy to provide you with any support which you will require should you encounter any issues while creating your Payment or Donation integration.
Should you require any development or new functionality in the Joomla Paypal module, we'd be happy to hear from you too.
Easy Joomla Paypal
- Last updated:
Aug 16 2017
4 years ago
- Date added:
- Jul 29 2008
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
Write a review