Entries for SobiPro
As the sorting order for the entries can be set to different values, the module can be used as a
- Most Popular Entries Module
- Latest Entries Module
- Last Updated Module
- Module for Entries Expiring soon
- Random Entries Module
As the sorting order can also be set to every text field (input box) of your directory, the module can be used as a
- Sort Entries by Field Module
The entries can also be filtered by every select list or checkbox group, so the module can be used as a
- Featured Entries Module
- Module for entries with specific content
You can use all kind of modules simultaneously by using the module several times for one or more sections.
The module comes with its own XSL templates.
Additionally the module can be set to show only entries of the currently visited category (Dynamic Mode) or of a fixed category.
Special highlights are the possibility to use real navigation within the module and to show the vCrad view of an entry in a modal window (popup).
- modal or non-modal views
- customizable via XSL template
- show only entries of the currently visited category
- show only entries of a fixed category
- static or Ajax driven engine
- 17 different sorting orders available, including random and ascending/descending
- selection of entries by field values
- limitation by numbers
- prepare content trigger
- several languages available
This application is available within a SobiPro club membership among with many other club extensions for SobiPro.
Note: Installs using the SobiPro installer (Application Manager) or the Joomla Extension Manager.