Don't waste the space occupied by module position columns - make some module(s) appear fixed on screen!
Many templates have columns devoted to modules to the left and to the right of content area. A site with articles
of different lengths will have number of modules optimized for shorter pages. This module will make some of the modules
within those positions to stay fixed in browser window.
- Module(s) will be fixed on screen but will stay confined in particular area (usually module position column);
- Uses position:fixed whenever possible to reduce flicker
- Doesn't depend on jQuery or Mootools
Special handling for templates:
- YOOtheme (Warp 5.5.x, 6.x, 7.x)
Many other templates have been verified to work.
Responsive design support:
- Movement can be stopped on small screen/browser window.
- Pluginaria.com / Jtricks.com
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update SystemDemoNot available Support DocumentationNot available
Ease of use
Value for money