IPrice calculator LIGHT
IPrice calculator LIGHT is the simple and flexible component for a quote calculation. It allows to create interactive price lists of products or services on your Joomla site. User can select necessary products or services and send order to the manager.
- Hierarchy of items - categories;
- Calculate an item total, a category subtotal, grand total;
- Multicurrency - allows to choose the currency for item list;
- Import items from CSV file;
- Allows to use tabs for items of a category;
- Allows to send an order to the manager and to the customer. Store the order into the order table;
- Viewing and removal of orders;
- Captcha protect an order form from spam;
- It is possible to organize several price-lists using the filter of categories in the menu item parameters of the component;
- Now the product description can be displayed minimized or expanded by default, or not displayed at all, depending on the value of the "Show description" parameter.
- Added the ability to display the checkbox "Select All" for each category, which allows the user to select all items in the category.
- Fixed rounding error when converting to another currency for multicurrency sites.
- Added the parameter "Text instead of zero price", which allows you to display text instead of zero price of the product, for example, "Negotiated price", "Check with the manager", etc.
- Now you can use HTML tags in the message after sending the order to design the message.
- Now you can use up to 5 custom fields of the item in the price-list and in the order layout.
- Fixed a bug in the non-sending of an order on some mail servers, when the sender's address did not match the SMTP mailing address. Now the address of the sender of the order letter is taken from the general settings of Joomla (the tab "Server" - "Mail settings", the parameter "From E-mail"). For the correct guaranteed delivery of the order letter, it is recommended in the Joomla preferences to choose the method of sending letters - "SMTP", set the necessary SMTP parameters, and specify the e-mail address of the SMTP account in the "From E-mail" parameter.
- Now you can specify the item quantity as decimal value instead of integer value in previous version
- Now you can hide/show prices separately in the order and in the price list.
- Now you can hide "Short description" column of the price-list using the component parameter.
IPrice calculator LIGHT
- Last updated:
- Mar 13 2019
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Related paid extension :
- IPrice calculator
Write a review