- Two-tier item hierarchy: section and category.
- 2 ways to display products: catalogue and interactive & adaptive price list with calculation totals "on the fly".
- Allows to insert price-list, catalog or "BUY" button into an article content or into a content of other components using the IPrice content plugin.
- Main image for an item. Automatic creation 2 thumbnails of an image: small thumbnail for an image in price-list and a medium thumbnail for an image in catalog.
- Product description and short description with HTML formatting (pictures, formatted text, etc.).
- Shopping cart allowing multiple selections across several price-lists or catalogs, forming a single final order.
- "Quick order" mode alllows the user to select products and send an order without using a shopping cart.
- Flexible discount: Each item can has a single or volumed discount. Nonlimited volumes for a discount. Discount can depend on the item quantity or the item amount. Discount can be specified in percentage or fixed amount. The discount may be displayed as a percentage or as a sum. You can set a total discount on the order, the volume of which may depend on the total amount on the order, the total number of products on the order or the value of any contact field of the order. You can set up to 5 stages of a total discount for the order.
- Ability to attach a file to each selected item in shopping cart.
- Ability to create independent price-lists for various product groups with individual settings (specified manager, currency, etc.).
- Support for captcha plugins for spam protection.
- Data import from an CSV (Excel) file. Ability to update products from an CSV file.
- Multicurrency support with automatic conversion depending on the database-stored exchange rates.
- Automatic updating of currency exchange rates. Ability to update on schedule.
- Support for SEO URLs.
- Order management - review, removal, resubmission.
- Pagination for long product lists.
- Product filtering by a search string, sections and categories.
- Flexible modes of presentation of products with many parameters.
- Allows to redirect to the specified URL after sending order. Such as redirect to PayPal to pay an order.
- Allows to force user authorization before making an order and/or before viewing items.
- Allows hide prices for all users or for non-registered users only.
- User can view and print order after sending order.
- Up to 5 custom searchable fields for an item.
- Allows to sort items by any item field.
- Allows the user to attach files to the order using the order contact fields.
- User private area with order list
- Allows to attach electronic product (file) to the item
- Order payment state
- Allows to pay order using PayPal and ZarinPAL with automatic changing payment state of the order.
Languages: English, Russian
- Now You can configure the global discount depends on any order field value including date format field. The following parameters have been added on the discount editing page for this purpose:
- "Discount depends on" - new value "order custom field".
- "Order custom field" - You can select the order field on which the global discount will depend.
The following parameters are added on the order field edit page:
- "Show before item list" - allows you to show order field before item list on the shopping cart page or price-list page, when using "no shopping cart" mode.
- "Do not show items until set" - if "yes", then the user should select the value for this order field before display items in price-list, when using "no shopping cart" mode.
Added the parameter "Show 'Make order' button". If no, then the 'Make order' button will be hidden, and the contact form will be expanded by default on shopping cart page or price-list page, when using "no shopping cart" mode.
Some minor improvements.
- Added the ability to specify a global discount on the order, which can have up to 5 volumes depending on the number of products of the order or on the total amount of the order.
- Improved compatibility with PHP 7.x.
- Added the ability to show "quick" tabs for sections/categories using the new parameter of the price list "Tabs as a link". If this parameter is set to 'Yes', then the tab will link to the page of a section or category, same as in the previous version. If 'No', then when clicking on a tab, the items of the section or category will be displayed on the same page. Convenient to use quick tabs, if you have a few positions (up to 300), and they can be displayed on one page. Also, quick tabs will be convenient in quick order mode without using a shopping cart.
- Added the ability to display a description of a section or category in the section / category header of the price list.
- Added the ability to automatically update the exchange rates in the admin panel of the component. Also added the ability to configure automatic updating of currency rates on a schedule using the CRON task.
- The possibility of an adaptive price list adapting to the width of the client's screen is added. In the component settings, you can mark the price list columns that can be hidden when the client screen size is reduced.
- Added the ability to pay for the order using PayPal and ZarinPAL payment systems with automatic changing payment state of the order.
- Added the ability to automatically deliver electronic goods (file) when the order status is changed to "Paid." Now you can attach to each product a file that will be available to the customer for downloading when the order status is changed to "Paid." The customer can download the paid file from his personal private area
- Added the ability to set the payment status of the order.
- Added a page for viewing the user's orders. Add a menu item with the type "IPrice calculator-User Orders" to enable users to view their orders.
- Now you can use tabs for the list of sections or categories before price-list. Use parameter "Use tabs for" of the component options in tab "Price list". Values of this parameter: "No" - no tabs; "Sections" - your sections will be displayed as tabs; "Categories" - your categories will be displayed as tabs.
Improved and optimized system of discounts. Now you can set 2 types of discounts for the item: predefined and individual discount. Predefined discount is convenient to use if you have a certain set of discounts on the item in percent. Such a discount can be assigned for all items of a section or category. The individual discount is specified for each product separately and overrides the predefined discount if it is specified. Individual discount is convenient to use if you want to set wholesale prices of items, depending on the selected quantity of item, or the total amount of the selected item. Individual discounts can have an unlimited number of discount volumes, while a predefined discount can have up to 5 volumes.
Now you can hide / show prices separately in the list of products and in the order.
- Now You can import items identified by "ID" instead of "Name". It allows to import items with the same name.
- Improved Captcha plugin support for the latest versions of Joomla. Added support reCpatcha 2.0 for better protection of the order form from spammers..
- Completely tested and ready to use on Joomla 3.6
- Added 2 new color schemes for price list: "light green" and "dark green".
- Added multilanguage support for the text after order submitted. Now you can specify the component parameter "Text after order submitted" using language variable.
- Added 2 new color schemes for price list: "light red" and "dark red".