jWeather by ip
The module jWeather by ip shows a unique weather for each visitor to your site.
The module jWeather by ip allows you to choose between World Weather Online and Weather Underground, and between REST API SypexGeo and binary file SypexGeo. SypexGeo distributed under the BSD license, it is absolutely free.
Getting Started, step by step:
- Install module.
- Go to Weather Underground https://www.wunderground.com/weather/api/d/login.html and get your free apikey.
- Optional: go to World Weather Online https://developer.worldweatheronline.com/auth/register and get your premium apikey. Attention, World Weather Online Free API signup has now been suspended. For new users to use Weather API they will be issued Premium Trial key for free testing for 60 days.
- Optional: go to Sypexgeo.net https://sypexgeo.net/ru/download/ and download Sypex Geo City UTF-8. Unzip the file. You must move SxGeoCity.dat to the directory module - /publichtml/modules/modjweatherbyip/ .
- Optional: go to Sypex Geo https://sypexgeo.net/ru/pc/auth/ and get your free (or Premium) apikey.
- Go to "Module Manager" -> "jWeather by ip", enter your apikeys, select the required options and turn on the module.
jWeather by ip
- Last updated:
- Apr 10 2016
- Date added:
- Dec 31 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update SystemDemoNot available Support Documentation
Ease of useNot rated