LiveChat: live chat for Joomla
LiveChat serves as an instant communication tool that allows you to live chat with your customers. In addition to live chat support, it lets you monitor visitor behavior and send proactive chats to provide personalized customer service.
Live Chat for Joomla
With live chat for Joomla by LiveChat, you can engage customers while they are on your website, see live interactions with your pages and move your customers through the purchasing process.
It also makes customer service more efficient by letting you hold multiple live chat sessions at the same time, send canned responses to frequently asked questions, search through chat transcript and send files to customers through the live chat window.
In addition to live chat support, LiveChat gives you the ability to respond to offline messages as they are saved within the LiveChat dashboard as tickets. You can also use tickets for managing and tracking customer cases that couldn't be resolved in a single live chat session.
Some of the LiveChat's features are:
- Chatting with visitors: chat with visitors at your website
- Chat tools: message sneak-peak, canned responses, visitor information, chat tags, chat transfer, file sharing, transcripts
- Automated greetings: send automated messages to your visitors, depending on their behavior or time spent on website
- Analytics: analyze chat statistics, customer satisfaction and greetings' conversion
- Integrations: integrate LiveChat with 150+ other software you're already using
- Ticketing system: use ticketing system to collect messages and respond later, via email
- Mobile/desktop apps: use Android/iOS/Mac/Windows applications to handle conversations on the go
- Customization: customize the look of your live chat window to match your brand's style
- ChatBot: connect with LiveChat's ChatBot solution to handle chats with customers automatically
The easiest way to add live chat to Joomla is to install our live chat module. This will automatically embed the live chat code on all your webpages, without any copy paste needed.
You need a LiveChat account to work with the module -- you can create one during the process of plugin installation. There’s a 14-day trial available so you can test out all of the features for free