Store and manage almost anything with one app: JSW CRM 4
Free version available for testing purposes
Try it out on our demo site with examples.
Use JSW CRM 4 for creating and managing webpages, manage (almost) all kinds of files and contactdata on Joomla 3 or 4 easy:
- New: Export function to .csv file from the admin interface: Export the selection on your screen (category, owner, and/or tag) to csv.
- EASY SHARE: Manage & Share Files & Contactdata in JSW CRM 4 with clients & your users, even large ones,
- Word docs,
- MP3 files
- Video's locally served or from provider Youtube - Vimeo
- Locations, Relations & Contacts
- From Version 22.214.171.124 with Openstreetmap & Google Maps built in.
Select what you want to use in the configuration
- Share files & contactdata directly over your server, easier without use of a external party.
- Available in 25 languages
Add a CRM and DMS to Joomla with one app!
Look for some example applications on the documentation website.
Here you will also find a user manual how to install and use JSW CRM.
Show & manage selections of: Content, Files, Video's, Soundfiles, Contacts & Relations, Locations in a Map via the module.
Each user can manage his or her own items from the full-responsive Front-end.
Assign items to a user.
Extended user rights for viewing and creation possibilities.
Look at the demo site for a map where JSW CRM is used
- Export data to .csv file
- Various improvements
- Improvements screen layouts
- Interface change for adding items, only the title is a required field!
- adding items divided in tabs now.
- Maps module has a full screen button now
**About JSW CRM
- **Powerful tool for viewing/storing (almost) everything on your Joomla website
- Files & Contact information like address, links website & social media, but also video's (with embedded player), audio, documents & images
Upload audio & video files directly to your server & stream them directly. Make your own audio or video channel..
Connect the information to a map with a user friendly interface
Make views in all sorts of layouts 7 selections, including tags
Make maps based on the locations or a selection of them
Let users manage their own data from the front-end with a full-responsive interface
Send a message to the webmaster or others if data has been added or edited
Use it for example
-On a intranet environment
- For managing online workspaces for employees,
- Creating contacts, documents, video's
- Make your own video, locations or information channel
Let registered users manage their own data & information (from the front-end)
View the data in a table, a gallery, a list, a flatlist or in a tree view.
- JS Webdesign
- Last updated:
Jun 27 2022
3 days ago
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
- J3 J4
Write a review