Online Virtual Classroom
BrainCert's WebRTC powered HTML5 Virtual Classroom (available in 50 languages) is designed to deliver live classes, meetings, webinars, and conferences to audience anywhere. Schedule live classes, collect payments, record sessions - all from within your own Joomla website.
BrainCert's next-generation HTML5 Virtual Classroom is designed for seamless synchronous and asynchronous collaboration capabilities between presenter (teacher) and attendees (students).
See Developer documentation for more info. BrainCert provides a RESTful interface to the resources in the Virtual Classroom e.g. classes, video recordings, shopping cart, etc.
HTML5 Virtual Classroom features:
- WebRTC based Ultra HD audio and video conferencing with great resiliency and multiple full HD participants.
- Available in 50 languages. Use API calls to force an interface language or allow attendees to select a language.
- Cloud-based session recording without the need to install any other software or browser plugins. Download recorded lessons as HD MP4 file, share and play online for attendees.
- Group HTML5-based HD Screen Sharing in tabbed interface. Enhance your computer-based training classes by sharing entire screen or just a single application. No software downloads or installations necessary.
- Multiple interactive whiteboards. The staple of all classroom instruction is the whiteboard that supports drawing tool, LaTEX math equations, draw shapes & symbols, line tools, save snapshots, and share documents in multiple tabs.
- Share documents & presentations. Stream Audio/Video files securely.
- Wolfram|Alpha gives you access to the world's facts and data and calculates answers across a range of topics, including science, engineering, mathematics.
- Equations editor, group chat, and powerful annotation feature to draw over uploaded documents & presentations.
- Responsive whiteboard fits any screen and browser resolution for seamless same viewing experience by all attendees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the Joomla 2.5/3.x component documentation?
Download component documentation.
What does the FREE plan comes with?
The free plan supports 2 connections (1 instructor + 1 attendee) with a maximum duration of 30 minutes per session. It supports 600 minutes of Free API usage. Upgrade your API account to have more active (concurrent) teachers, attendees per live class, and session duration. All paid API plans comes with premium features such as more attendees in a live class, and session recording as HD MP4 file.
What about branding and white-label solution?
So glad you asked! With Virtual Classroom API, you can upload your own logo, change API endpoint to your own domain, and map SSL certificate.
1. How to map your external domain with API endpoint
1. Setting up SSL encrypted traffic (HTTPS)
What about Virtual Classroom specific documentation like troubleshooting guide?
Can I use my own shopping cart to sell live classes?
Most certainly. You can use the API to schedule and launch classes, and use your own shopping cart system to collect payments.
What is the difference between "Active" and "Registered" Teachers?
An "active teacher" is any teacher in your website who can launch classes concurrently. For example, "25 active users" means that only 25 teachers can launch a live virtual classroom session at the same time. So, technically you can launch 25 rooms at the same time each with it's own teacher (presenter) and students (attendees).
A "Registered Teacher" is any teacher who has an user account in your website. You can have unlimited registered teachers created at your end.
What about security?
Data security is of utmost importance to us - all our traffic is done over SSL, the web standard for secure data transmission, and files are stored with top-grade secured infrastructure.
BrainCert is a cloud-based all-in-one educational platform that comes integrated with 4 core platforms in one unified solution - courses platform, online testing platform, award-winning virtual classroom, and content management system. The result - significant cost savings, increasing productivity, and secure, seamless and enhanced user experience across all platforms.
Online Virtual Classroom
- Last updated:
- Oct 20 2016
- Date added:
- Dec 31 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update SystemDemo Support Documentation
Ease of useNot rated