Pop Image Slider
- Rewritten code and better performance.
- Responsive design.
- Available as component and module.
- jQuery support.
- In cooperation with Phoca Gallery and K2 extensions.
- Multiple instances per page.
- Images can have different width.
- New lightbox version with many themes.
- Endless sliding.
- Image swap on mouse over.
- Title and description per image.
- Styled tooltips.
- Support for RTL direction.
- Better administration.
- More parameters.
- CSS3 features.
- Even better motion and effects.
Pop Image Slider provides an impressive and interactive way to view images. The images slide left and right according to the cursor movement and when cursor is over an image, the image is magnified. The images are also links to urls specified by you. These links may open using the lightbox effect or in parent or blank window. Also the links may refer to web pages or file types such as image, video, sound, flash.
Now there is no need to edit images in order to style them. Styles like border, shadow, rounded corners, gap between images can be achieved though the module parameters.
The height and the width of the images, in normal and zoomed state, are automatically calculated based only on two parameters: a) the height in normal state and b) the percentage of the magnification.
The users of the extension asked for more features (like Phoca Gallery support, image swap on mouse over, endless sliding etc.) and now these features are supported.
Change Log: http://joomla.impression-estudio.gr/en/joomla-extensions/pop-image-slider/change-log
Pop Image Slider
- Impression eStudio
- Last updated:
Feb 28 2019
2 years ago
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
- J3 J4 Alpha
Write a review