Poptin Pop Ups & Contact Forms
In just minutes, you can craft eye-catching popups, forms, and optins. You can also build exit intent popups and advanced targeting triggers to capture your visitors before they leave. This can, in turn, boost your leads, subscriptions, and sales.
HOW TO PROPEL YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD WITH POPTIN
- Generate hot leads
- Expand your email subscriber base
- Boost your sales
- Reduce cart abandonment rates
- Create better visitor engagement With the Poptin popup plugin, you can easily keep track of your visitors’ behavior. This way, the right popup message shows up at the right time. This, in turn, helps to increase lead conversions in the form of signups, purchases, and engagement. Exit intent technology and other triggers help recapture the attention of visitors who are about to abandon your website.
By tracking user behaviors, you can ensure your popups are relevant to your audience. You can create a variety of popup styles to accommodate your visitors. This includes exit popups, lead form widgets, social widgets, overlays, and popups. Each one is easily customizable so you can easily design on-brand popups.
INCLUDES EXIT INTENT TRIGGER (FREE)!
With the free plan we offer, you get our popup plugin, as well as the exit intent trigger. Plus, you get a variety of other advanced features. Then you also get 1,000 views per popup monthly.
**Unlimited poptins, integrations and leads. **
WHAT COMES WITH POPTIN
- Use a drag & drop editor to create popups in just two minutes (no knowledge of coding needed!)
- Dozens of beautifull designed, full responsive popups and lyead forms to get you jump-started. This includes templates for Facebook likebox, mobile popups, welcome screen, lightbox, floating bar, countdown and timer popups, and much more.
- Unlimited exit intent popups to reduce bounce rate and capture more leads
- Free plan includes exit-intent trigger
- Analytics tools you can use to track popup activity. This includes how often popups are viewed and converts. No more guesswork, now you can see what’s working!
- Implement various advanced targeting technology, such as URL targeting, display after X pages visited, after X clicks displays popup, geo-location, device targeting, IP block lists, traffic source (Google, Facebook, etc.), on-click popup display.
- Showcase popups to users based on their unique behaviors
- Implement custom backgrounds and images, CTA, HTML elements, height, width, and entry effects. Plus, you can control where the popup shows up on the page (top, right, bottom, middle, etc).
- Integration with popular emailing systems, CRMs, and marketing automation platforms. This includes ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, GetResponse, MailChimp, Klaviyo, Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zapier, ConvertKit, and more.
- Easily perform A/B split tests to see which popups work better. Quickly create multiple campaigns to ensure your popups generate the best conversion rates.
- Individual landing page link for every popup to easily collect leads and emails. These links can be sent via messenger, email, or social media posts.
- Agency package to allow multiple users to manage campaigns. You can create and manage users and sub-accounts.
- Autopilot Trigger to run and optimize your popups
- SEO-friendly popups for both desktop and mobile devices
- Multiple automation features with Zapier, including: -- Using Gmail account to send autoresponder emails -- Uploading Poptin leads directly int your spreadsheet on Google Sheets -- Integration with Aweber, Intercom, Marketo, Salesforce, and Pardot -- Implement Trello cards for each Poptin submission -- Send out messages on Slack for new leads on Poptin -- Send SMS to Poptin leads using Twilio
- Use any language for your popups, including English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Hebrew, German, Hindi, Portuguese, Persian, Dutch, Romanian, Polish, Japanese, Thai, Italian, and more.
- Implement Playbuzz quizzes, Opinion Stage polls, social share buttons, Jotform, Google surveys, Apester, Typeform, wufoo, Google maps, and more.
- Poptins can launch from other poptins to allow for a double or triple opt-in (or other flow). There are also 2-step lightbox or slide-ins that opens another lightbox or full-screen overlay with input fields.
- Easily track the performance of your popups within your dashboard and on integrated platforms like ClickTale, HotJar, Crazyegg, Lucky Orange, FullStory Smartlook, MouseFlow, and other tools for heatmapping and session recording.
- Display specific popups to specific users based on cookie targeting. This includes displaying popups based on a visitors’ shopping cart items, cart value, and so on. You’re also able to target users based on whether or not they’re logged in.
Compatibility with all browsers, including iOS, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge, Explorer, Opera, Edge, and more. It’s also tested with all operating systems like Windows and MacOS.
New GDPR features:
-- Leads tab that allows you to easily delete leads manually
-- Change your email from the profile page
-- Automatically delete leads so they’re not stored longer than 1/3/6/12/18/24 months. -- Or you can opt to never store or never delete that data.
-- View leads’ IP addresses from the “Leads” tab
-- Find out more about Poptin’s GDPR adjustments
This feature enables you to send automated emails to visitors that submit their emails using your popup. Autoresponder emails can be sent with:
- Discount coupons for new subscribers
- “Thank you” or “Welcome” note for new subscribers
- Discount code for those who leave the cart
- Link to ebook, video, or guide download
POPULAR USE CASES
Here’s a look at some of the popular use cases for Poptin:
- Include a discount code in an exit intent popup to visitors who try to leave your online shop (to boost sales)
- Use a popup for visitors who scroll down 60% of a blog post, asking them to sign up for your email list
- Use a floating bar popup containing a discount code for visitors that come from certain sources (using UTM code)
- Show popup with click-to-call link for visitors that come to your site during your business hours
Poptin Pop Ups & Contact Forms
- Last updated:
Jul 08 2021
1 year ago
- Date added:
- Nov 08 2018
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c m
Write a review