Portfolio Manager - Powered by Behance
Portfolio Manager – Powered by Behance is a professional Joomla! extension developed by eLEOPARD Design Studios. It provides users the capability to integrate Behance Projects on their Joomla website and develop a neat flexible and effective portfolio based website.
Portfolio Manager also helps in reducing the efforts required in project management by picking up the project details from Behance server so that user can manage all their projects at a centralized location in Behance and present them on their websites using different styles and views provided.
Portfolio Manager works in these simple steps.
- Create a Behance profile and add all the projects that you want to present on your website.
- Download and Install “Portfolio Manager – Powered By Behance”.
- Enter your Behance App Client ID and Secret in Configuration.
- Get a Coffee and start Adding your Projects :)
Portfolio Manager provides a lot of features for customizing project presentation on your website. Some of the key features include:
- Multiple styles for Mosaic/ Grid Views.
- Categorization of projects.
- Filters to show/ hide project specific information provided by Behance.
- Tab customization for Mosaic/Grid view.
- Different menu item types to present single or multiple projects of specific or number of categories.
Advanced Configuration for the following:
- To Show/ Hide "back" button in single project view.
- To enable/ disable the responsive behavior of the single project view.
- To open single project in modal popup with the specified width and height both in pixel and percentage.
- To add custom styling for the Project view.