A full responsive jQuery Slider for Joomla. Including swipe functionality for mobile devices.
Download the zip archive and install the file in the extension manager in your backend (administrator). You will find the extension sketch.slider in "Components". There you can manage your slides. New Slides have to be assigned to a category.
The module will show your slider on your website. You only have to select a category. All slides assigned to the category will be displayed in the slider. It is important to assign the module to a menu and module-position and activate the module as usual in Joomla.
The component comes with some settings. You can find the options on the top right corner in the component.
- Color settings: You can set a heading, text and box color.
- Control Navigation: You can enable or disable the "Dot-Navigation". The navigation will be displayed below the slider.
- Direction Navigation: You can enable or disable the directional navigation
- Effect for changing images: Choose between "Fade" and "Slide". "Slide" is nice for mobile devices, because you can swipe the images.
- Duration: Set the duration for automatic playback
- Use sketch.slider in a Joomla article
You can load the module into your content area (Joomla article) with the following command:
- Last updated:
- Nov 25 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 11 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
Ease of useNot rated