- Default masthead settings
- Per menu-item masthead settings
- Set image, title and description
- Set your own H? tag for the title per masthead.
- Set your own classes for the title and description spans to style the text
- Set alignment (left, center, right)
- Single Article Masthead; when you have a category menu item and you click on a single article inside that menu item. It now uses the article title, article image and intro text as the masthead.
Set maximum length of description (useful for when you make use of "Single Article Masthead" Feature.
Have a feature request? Let us know on github https://github.com/TLWebdesign/Pretty-Masthead/discussions