The Booking Robot extension for Joomla has been developed over the last few years. The website extension has been designed to allow small to medium sized businesses & organisations that offer time based services to take online bookings.
Offering a wide range of possible configurations yet remains simple to setup and easy for day to day management.
Booking Robot is already being used to take bookings for variety of businesses including: boat trips, bus tours, sports centres, outdoor activity centres, paintball centres, restaurants, hairdressers, and beauty salons.
The extension uses PayPal to take online payments, it's the safe and simple solution.
To compliment the main extension the Booking Module offers a range of solutions. Designed to give direct access to your bookings via a mobile phone or tablet. This touch friendly interface makes it easy to keep things up to date, allowing you to adjust bookings and availability on the fly.
Booking Robot is the solution for service based website bookings.
- Compatible with Joomla 3.x.
- Responsive in design offering both frontend and admin support for mobile screen widths.
- Built in support for PayPal.
- Access Control List support to control who can see or do what.
- Chargeable extra, sell optional extras to your main service.
- Forms, request customisable information from your customers.
- Block dates to prevent bookings, ideal for taking holidays.
- Control the styling with the built in template controls.
- Customisable emails both for admin and customer.
- Services fees can be charged per person or per group.
- Services that share the same start time can be set as options for the customer to choose between.
- Minimum and maximum group sizes can be set.
- Services can be set to publish or un-publish automatically.
- Services automatically generate availability based of the selected time, day and month.
- Services availability can be manually added if they don’t follow a regular pattern.
- Skye Web Design
- Last updated:
Nov 23 2022
5 days ago
- Date added:
- Nov 03 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m
Write a review