Cease opportunities to convert leads as and when they are at your reach with Zoho SalesIQ embedded on the sites that you build on Joomla.
- Hunt hot leads down: Track down prospective visitors hitting your site and analyze their trail on your site.
- Priorities matter: Prioritize visitors hitting your site based on various metrics and using cool features of SalesIQ like Lead scoring to make sure that you don’t desiccate your firm’s time and resource over junk leads.
- Be optimistic: Trace the source of your web traffic as they land on your site, figure out the prominent gateways to your site like - Campaigns, Social media platforms, Newsletters, Direct, Search engine. Thereby you’ll stand a chance in optimizing the most utilized mediums of web traffic source of your site.
- Pro-active: Don’t have to wait until your visitors reach out to you. When you find a visitor grazing through your site who perfectly matches the buyer persona you have in your mind, strike a conversation proactively and bombard them with deals and offers.
- Trigger up a little: You can’t expect your operators to stay vigil round the clock, and you might always seem to let prospective leads slip away unknowingly. A perfect solution for this would be SalesIQ’s Intelligent Triggers feature. Specify filtering criterions, specific actions and those visitors who match the criterions and also perform the specified action would be triggered in a mode of your preference.
- We abide by GDPR: As we deal with all your site data, visitor data and your operator data, we vowed our compliance to GDPR just to provide a double-checked data security.
- Next-gen chat experience: Now you can build, deploy smart AI bots in your SalesIQ as support executives, sales representatives or whatsoever based on your business needs.
- Self-serve is always the best: Rather than letting your visitors rely on your operators for trivial doubts they have, you can create insightful articles on general topics on your products and services, and embed them in the former’s chat window! Thus, letting visitors figure out answers to their simple doubts all my themselves.
- Never too intricate for a call: You operators would be smart enough to resolve almost all the issues that your visitors face. However, there might raise issues that can’t be resolved in a couple of texts! In that case, your operators would need back up, that’s why we’ve launched our Audio call feature using which your operators can call up visitors and offer rapid resolutions.
- Have an app? Own an app for your firm and looking forward to provide SalesIQ powered support for your app users? Cool! We have mobile SDKs for both Android and IOS platforms that seamlessly integrate with your existing apps.
- Draft templates: If you constantly find yourself drafting same email contents repeatedly, you do realize that you are almost wasting your precious time over something that you shouldn’t sweat much on. That’s why we have launched the email template feature, that lets you draft templates for those emails that you occasionally send out to your visitors.
- Split to boost productivity: Route your visitors and the chat requests initiated by them to operators of your firm based on the latter's skill sets and field experiences. Just to make sure that your visitors are provided with the pro assistance that they had sought out for.
What our SalesIQ users say?
Bo Thygesen - Director of sales and marketing | 2base "SalesIQ helps us to keep our focus on generating more sales to both existing and new customers by being easy accessible and service minded. Our experience with Zoho SalesIQ has been very positive, the Zoho team behind is listening to customer requests and constantly trying to improve the product."
This is official Zoho SalesIQ plugin for Joomla.
Download Zoho SalesIQ plugin now and sign up here for a free account here: https://salesiq.zoho.com/register.sas?source=Joomla.salesiqdescription
Unravel more about SalesIQ by referring to our insightful help docs: https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/help
Explore more about the developer aspects of SalesIQ here: https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/help/developer-guides.html
Looking out for assistance from a pro? Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org