Smooth newbie introduction, professional feature set, flexible validation, nested conditional fields, customizable email, user data management, user inputs in frontend, native spam protection. Gratis.
visForms comprises both, all basic standard features including responsive design that any contemporary form generator should offer, and a rich professional feature set free of charge.
We spent quite some time to provide useful succinct documentation including technical overviews and step-by-step introductions. The support forum keeps 600 active users, 900 themes. Each and every question has its solution. If the answer is covered by documentation we point you to the right spot. Besides, feature implementation is still based on forum user ideas and suggestions.
Bundled with our SpamBotCheck plugin, you don't need Captcha anymore. You can of course if you want to.
The plugin stops spam at the very source. It leverages major DNS and e-mail black list providers to prevent spam sources from registration and login into your site.
Using visForms means security of your investment. Even thought you don't pay for it. You spent time using it. We continuously dispatch new features addressing user demands. Future Joomla! releases will be supported. If you like to enhance your forms beyond of what a form generator does, into an intermediate sized web application, there's a charged Subscription offering a variety of tools for that.
- Bundled with an enhanced version of our prominet SpamBotCheck plugin for effective online spam-protection without Captchas
- Captchas optionally available
- Secure file upload
- Full ACL support
- Email cloaking for formular text
Responsive form layouts
- Supports responsive Bootstrap default and horizontal form layout and visForms layout
- Custom text, which can be added before or after each form field
- Select position of required text in form
- Select position, where to dispaly the required asterix for required fields
- Label may appear as placeholer
Form as a module
- Show your forms in all possible module positions
Support for all default HTML form field types
- Hide field labels and use placeholders instead
- Text inputs: text, email, date, url, number, hidden, password
- Selects and radios
- Single checkbox and checkbox groups
- Buttons: Submit, Image, Reset
- File upload
- Additional field separator
Flexible field validation
- Use any individual regular expression to validate the user input of text fields
- Compare user inputs in two or more fields with equal to validation
- Validate for unique field value in database
- Build-in field type specific validation for email, number, date and url
- Show/hide a form field, depending on the value selected in an other field
- Define as many conditions for a field as you like
- Nested conditional fields
Customizable result messages and emails
- Use user inputs in result message and receipt email
- Either use default result message or create a custom result message or redirect to a specific page after form submit
Backend management of user inputs
- Store submitted user inputs in database
- Export data to CSV format
- Edit stored user inputs
- Restore edited user inputs to the values submitted by the user
Display stored user inputs in the frontend
- Menu type for list and detail frontend view
- Exclude fields
- Exclude records
- Sort data
- Set list limit
Native multilingual support
- Allows you to create forms and fields in different languages. So, if you build a multilingual website, you can do this natively and won't have to worry about it.
CK Forms extension from Cookex Developpment
- visForms works fundamentally similar to the Joomla 1.5 extension
- Import your CK Forms data from your Joomla 1.5 website
- Comprehensive build-in event system
- Develop own plugins to control and enhance visForms functionality with additional custom code
- Enable URL parameter to set default values for specific fields
- Administration batch copy of forms and/or fields
- Uses Joomla! auto-updater to keep you informed about updates
- Free removal of "Powered by" link
- Continuous implementation of new features as requested from visForms users
- Online documentation
Extension Plugins for visForms
The charged Subscription wraps numerous plugins, each adding more sophisticated features.
Below just three examples to give you the idea:
- Display a single form definition several times but having specific start values. Place them anywhere in the front-end, such as in articles or in modules.
- Configure your form to support multiple notification e-mails having different addresses depending on the user input. This way, your form dispatches the notification e-mail always to the person in charge.
- Show stored user input anywhere in the front-end like in articles. This includes choise of visible fields, complete control on data selection, strong search filters, ordering and plenty of display options. All achieved by editing a tiny configuration string.