IPrice calculator is the mini e-shop for your Joomla site.
- Two-tier item hierarchy: section and category.
- 2 ways to display products: catalogue and interactive price list with calculation totals "on the fly".
- Allows to insert price-list, catalog or "BUY" button into an article content or into a content of other components using the IPrice content plugin.
- Main image for an item. Automatic creation 2 thumbnails of an image: small thumbnail for an image in price-list and a medium thumbnail for an image in catalog.
- Product description and short description with HTML formatting (pictures, formatted text, etc.).
- Shopping cart allowing multiple selections across several price-lists or catalogs, forming a single final order.
- "Quick order" mode alllows the user to select products and send an order without using a shopping cart.
- Flexible discount: Each item can has a single or volumed discount. Up to 5 volumes for a discount. Discount can depend on the item quantity or the item amount. Discount can be specified in percentage or fixed amount.
- Ability to attach a file to each selected item in shopping cart.
- Ability to create independent price-lists for various product groups with individual settings (specified manager, currency, etc.).
- Support for captcha plugins for spam protection.
- Data import from an CSV (Excel) file. Ability to update products from an CSV file.
- Multicurrency support with automatic conversion depending on the database-stored exchange rates.
- Support for SEO URLs.
- Order management - review, removal, resubmission.
- Pagination for long product lists.
- Product filtering by a search string, sections and categories.
- Flexible modes of presentation of products with many parameters.
- Allows to redirect to the specified URL after sending order. Such as redirect to PayPal to pay an order.
- Allows to force user authorization before making an order and/or before viewing items.
- Allows hide prices for all users or for non-registered users only.
- User can view and print order after sending order.
- Up to 5 custom searchable fields for an item.
- Allows to sort items by any item field.
- Allows the user to attach files to the order using the order contact fields.
Languages: English, Russian
- Improved Captcha plugin support for the latest versions of Joomla. Added support reCpatcha 2.0 for better protection of the order form from spammers..
- Completely tested and ready to use on Joomla 3.6
- Added 2 new color schemes for price list: "light green" and "dark green".
- Added multilanguage support for the text after order submitted. Now you can specify the component parameter "Text after order submitted" using language variable.
- Added 2 new color schemes for price list: "light red" and "dark red".
Added the ability to create your own color schemes of price list with separate css file. Added option component "Price list layout", allowing you to select a css file with new price list layout, as well as the "Color scheme", allowing you to select css file with color scheme of list price. Added 2 new color schemes for price list: "light gray" and "dark gray".
Added parameters "Number of decimals", "Decimal separator", "Thousand separator". These parameters allows to configure display format of prices and amounts.
Added the possibility to introduce a zero price of the product as a contractual.
More flexible discounts for a product. Now there is no need to enter the pre-configured discounts. Discount is customized for each product on the edit product page. Now you can set an unlimited number of discount levels (instead of a maximum of 5 levels in previous versions). Each step discounts may depend on the selected count of the goods or from the total amount of the selected product. Discount can be set as a percentage of the price of the goods or as the new price of the goods. The discount may be displayed as a percentage of a price or a discount amount.
Allows to configure a product options using main property of the item, for exmple color (red, blue, white) or size (L, XL, XXL) and etc. User can select option from option list of the product.
- Allows to force user login to view items
- Allows to hide prices for unregistered users
- Allows to specify HTML for the contact field "Divider" for caption of groups of the contact fields on Checkout page.
- Some improvements pf displaying totals in price-list.
- Last updated:
- Nov 30 2016
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Related free extension :
- IPrice calculator LIGHT
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update SystemDemo Support Documentation
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated