RAXO All-mode K2
RAXO All-mode K2 is a news module that shows your K2 information in an attractive way. It is the most flexible and functional tool for content presentation. Friendly and intuitive administration saves your time and makes your work easy and effective.
Powerful content display module for K2
This module will be useful for news portals, magazines and sites with lots of content. But sure, you can use it practically on any site to display your goods/products, or show your portfolio, or anything else that requires format "image + info".
Because of wide functionality this tool can replace such extensions like "latest news", "popular content", "random articles", "display news", etc. No more need for many strictly specialized content modules — RAXO All-mode K2 takes care of it all.
Short list of features:
Display K2 items from:
- Current category (autodetection);
- One, several or all categories;
- Only some selected items.
- TOP Items: emphasize the most important items by creating particular view for them.
- Automatic thumbnail generation from existing images in your articles.
- Time interval: show most popular/rated/commented news for the last e.g. 30 days.
- Show items by K2 tags.
- Support for three types of date: created date, modification date or start publishing date.
- Show non-public content: display short teasers of hidden items for all site visitors.
- A lot of ordering options: by date/popularity/rating/comments/etc. (17 variants).
- Show/hide any content elements: date/author/hits/rating/number of comments/etc.
- Smart title and text limitation that preserves whole words & HTML tags.
- Exclude some items (by ID) from the module output.
- Template usage: 4 superb build-in templates ready to use.
- Full List of Features: http://www.raxo.org/raxo-all-mode-k2/features.html
RAXO All-mode K2
- RAXO Group
- Last updated:
- Mar 14 2019
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Write a review