Contact Form Field fo SobiPro
**The SobiPro Contact Form Field is an application which adds any kind of contact form to an entry.
The Contact Form field comes with eight pre-defined contact form templates to easily add a Contact Author, Claim Listing, Report Listing or Reservation Form to the details view of the entries in your directory.
But the Contact Form field is not limited to these contact forms. The Contact Form field gives you the possibility to create any kind of form which meaning is to send via email some information to either the author of an entry or to the site administrator or to both or to any other email address. With that you can create for example a survey, ask the user for some data, and many more purposes.
The pre-defined contact forms can be enhanced by additional HTML fields such as input fields, textarea fields, select lists, radio buttons, checkboxes and datepickers. Also own contact forms can be easily created. In this way it is possible to create any kind of contact form.
As the Contact Form field uses the Notifications Application to send the emails, all contact messages are listed in the Message Center (Notifications).
- for every kind of contact form
- 'Contact Author'
- 'Claim Listing'
- 'Report Listing'
- and many more ....
- user group permissions
- customizable via XSL template
- standard HTML fields, such as input fields, calendar, textarea fields, select lists, radio buttons or checkboxes can be freely added
- 8 predefined XSL templates included
- modal and non-modal form views
- sends email via the Notifications application
- email template
- email placeholders for entry and site data
- all contact messages listed in the Message Center
- several languages available
This application is available within a SobiPro club membership among with many other club extensions for SobiPro.
Note: Installs using the SobiPro installer (Application Manager).