J!TrackGallery is a Joomla GPS Track Gallery component.
Our Goal is to provide a non commercial, free, open source, GNU/GPL3 licensed component for Joomla 3.x (with some backward compatibility), which allows
to seamlessly upload GPX tracks and display maps and tracks on Joomla based website.
The main features are:
- Upload and edit GPS tracks (GPX tracks/routes, KML, TCX format) via frontend or backend (administrator view)
- Basic features for each track are calculated from the GPS track
- Add a description, category information etc
- Add photos to each track; geotagged images are shown on the map
- Frontend provides functionality for rating and commenting
- Appearance can be tweaked via css templates (partial support)
For code and bug reports, see:
- J!Track Gallery documentation: https://mastervanleeuwen.github.io/J-TrackGallery/
- For bug reports and enhancement requests, please use the github issues page
- OpenLayers for maps and GPS track drawing
- Highslide to display (geotagged) photos (optional)
- The 'gd' or 'Imagick' PHP package to perform image operations like thumbnail creation for photos