2J Carousel – it’s AJAX 3D images carousel, with wide range of customization options (attention!!! around 50 options for customization of the front end carousel or admin backend settings) With 2J Carousel you can add images carousel to the web site, which looks like 3D oval with perspective. With 2J Carousel you receive freedom of creativity: all this options with combination of CSS styles which you can easily modify to make 2J Carousel fit to your web site design and your needs the best way!
2J Carousel have advanced images management tools: 3 ways for uploading sets of the images to the component scanning server directory, batch upload , uploading single images (one by one).
2J Carousel have implemented advanced resizing functionality for thumbnails and big images: here you can specify required size of the images (separate settings for thumbnails and big images), direction of the resizing alignment. So this is not simple resizing it's smart resizing.
2J Carousel support transparency, results you can see at our demo section.
2J Carousel Key Features overview:
Added carousel images caching increased loading time;
Updated carousel caching for the js and css files;
Increased carousel working speed and decreased amount of the db queries;
Saving template with HTML and carousel styles;
Global carousel cache turn off option, working with images, css and js;
New open blank carousel option;
* AJAX Images Carousel (No Flash here!);
* Carousel support (each carousel images possible to show in particular section of the site);
* Advanced 3D carousel visualization settings (possible to change carousel perspective, x and y radius, offset for rotation axis);
* W3C CSS validate (no errors, notices, warnings);
* W3C XHTML validate (no errors, notices, warnings);
* All front end carousel interface could be easily customized using CSS styles editor integrated in component;
* Carousel Module + Component + Plugin for content management from Joomla back end;
* Ability to insert carousel instances of the images carousel to the joomla content articles (using plugin tag);
* Ability to insert multiply carousel instances of the images carousel to the same page (using module or plugin tag);
* Batch carousel images uploading;
* Upload images carousel from server directory (scan directory option);
* Ability to switch between 3 carousel navigation modes: mouse mode, navigation buttons, permanent movement
- Last updated:
- May 22 2019
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Related free extension :
- c m p
Write a review