Akeeba Ticket System Core
Users can be given permissions to create support tickets in one or more support categories. Only the person who filed the ticket called the owner and specifically authorised users called the support staff (or “managers”) can reply to them. This is unlike a forum where anyone can reply.
Support tickets can be private or public. Private tickets are only visible to their owner and managers. Public tickets are visible to everyone — still, only the owner and support staff can reply to them.
All of that, including who can file public and private tickets, is controlled with the built–in Joomla permissions system, commonly referred to as the Joomla ACL.
- Native Joomla 4 component: predictably supports template and media overrides.
- We provide the SCSS source files for the frontend styling so you can customise it to your heart's content!
- Deep integration with the Joomla Permissions a.k.a. Joomla ACL for fine-grained access control.
- Nested categories using Joomla's category management system.
- Integration with Joomla Fields a.k.a. custom fields in categories and tickets.
- Meaningful and predictable SEF URLs with automatic canonical URL redirection.
- Dark Mode support with our optional, free of charge DarkMagic plugin.
- Custom module positions, allowing you to easily customise front-end pages.
- You can turn off replies / new tickets with an optional message e.g. for holidays or planned maintenance periods.
- Automatic HTML sanitation to prevent XSS exploits and other security issues using the HTMLPurifier library.
- Private and public tickets.
- Display user avatars using Gravatar or a Joomla field you have created in the user's profile on your site.
- Display the user's country. The country information comes from a Joomla field you have created in the user's profile on your site.
- User profile plugin. Users can set their signature for the ticket system.
- Pre-filled new ticket body, customisable per support category, guiding the user to enter all the necessary information you need.
- Integrates with Smart Search (for public tickets only).
- Automatically display Smart Search results or third party search engine results when the user files a new support ticket.
- Support for guest tickets.
- Up to 99 custom ticket statuses when the default (Open, Pending and Closed) are not enough.