Akeeba Ticket System Professional
Users can be given permissions to create support tickets in one or more support categories. Only the person who filed the ticket called the owner and specifically authorised users called the support staff (or “managers”) can reply to them. This is unlike a forum where anyone can reply.
Support tickets can be private or public. Private tickets are only visible to their owner and managers. Public tickets are visible to everyone — still, only the owner and support staff can reply to them.
Tickets can optionally have up to ten attached files. Attachments can have the same visibility as the ticket itself or only be visible to the ticket owner and the managers.
All of that, including who can file public and private tickets and who can attach files, is controlled with the built–in Joomla permissions system, commonly referred to as the Joomla ACL.
- Native Joomla 4 component: predictably supports template and media overrides.
- We provide the SCSS source files for the frontend styling so you can customise it to your heart's content!
- Deep integration with the Joomla Permissions a.k.a. Joomla ACL for fine-grained access control.
- Nested categories using Joomla's category management system.
- Integration with Joomla Fields a.k.a. custom fields in categories and tickets.
- Integration with Joomla tags for tickets and users.
- Meaningful and predictable SEF URLs with automatic canonical URL redirection.
- Dark Mode support with our optional, free of charge DarkMagic plugin.
- Custom module positions, allowing you to easily customise front-end pages.
- You can turn off replies / new tickets with an optional message e.g. for holidays or planned maintenance periods.
- Automatic HTML sanitation to prevent XSS exploits and other security issues using the HTMLPurifier library.
- Private and public tickets.
- Display user avatars using Gravatar or a Joomla field you have created in the user's profile on your site.
- Display the user's country. The country information comes from a Joomla field you have created in the user's profile on your site.
- Attachments support. Attachments can be optionally be made private even on public tickets.
- User profile plugin. Users can set their signature for the ticket system and/or add email addresses their ticket replies should be CC'ed to.
- Manager notes, for keeping private notes visible only to support staff.
- Pre-filled new ticket body, customisable per support category, guiding the user to enter all the necessary information you need.
- Email notifications of new, replied to and edited tickets. Customisable with Joomla's Mail Templates feature.
- Receive new tickets or ticket replies via email. Supports IMAP/IMAPS, POP3 and Gmail.
- Integrates with Smart Search (for public tickets only).
- Automatically display Smart Search results or third party search engine results when the user files a new support ticket.
- Support for guest tickets.
- Saved replies ("canned replies") your support staff can use when replying to tickets.
- Automatic replies based on rules including ticket age, who has replied to it, content etc.
- Automation for common administrative tasks using Joomla CLI or Joomla Scheduled Tasks.
- Up to 99 custom ticket statuses when the default (Open, Pending and Closed) are not enough.
- Time cards, i.e. how much time each member of the support staff has spent replying to tickets over a specific period of time.
Akeeba Ticket System Professional
- Akeeba Ltd
- Last updated:
Dec 03 2022
1 month ago
- Date added:
- Jul 08 2022
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Related extension :
- Akeeba Ticket System Core
- c m p
- J3 J4