Art Calendar is a Joomla! component that is used to create visually rich, interactive, modern calendars that can be quickly deployed on the front end of your Joomla site. Easily populate calendar with events from the Art Calendar administrator area or from Google Calendar API, or both! Add Google Maps API locations to your events, create recurring events and attach documents and files.
Between the component, mini calendar module and events module there are 8 different ways to display calendar events on your Joomla site.
- com_artcalendar.zip - Art Calendar Component for Joomla - Display a large, customizable calendar
- mod_artcalendarmini.zip - Art Calendar Mini Module for Joomla - Display a mini calendar
- mod_artcalendarevents.zip - Art Calendar Events Display Module for Joomla - Display Events in a listing using 1 of 6 available layouts
- plgartcalendargoogle.zip - Art Calendar Google Plugin - powers Google API integration for Art Calendar component and modules
- plgartcalendarthemes.zip - Art Calendar Themes Plugin - powers themes for Art Calendar component
- Exclusive access to free, timely, hands on support via our Support Ticketing system.
- 1 year of software upgrades!
- Free, lifetime forum access
- Create highly-customizable calendars, events and calendar groups with ease from our re-designed Art Calendar administrator.
- Google Calendar API Integration: ability to show events from Google Calendars - unlimited number of calendars supported for main view
- Choose from 1 of 18 themes to change the calendar style
- Themes feature Default, Twitter Bootstrap, Aristo and 16 jQuery UI based themes.
- Add Google Maps locations to your events with driving directions to your location on front-end of calendar.
- Add images to your events that display on front-end in fancy slideshow
- Control slideshow settings like: height, animation, duration, autoplay and ken burns effect
- Attach documents and files to your calendar events for easy download from the front-end of your Art Calendar.
- Import calendar events from CSV file for maximum productivity.
- Recurring events: daily, weekly, monthly
- Customize event colors with easy to use colorpickers
- Customizable time formats, start date, day of week to start with, etc.
- Control Month Names, Month Abbreviations, Day Names, Day Abbreviations
- Toggle between 24hr and 12hr time format
- Toggle front-end event creation
- Toggle front-end event editing
- Right to left support (for Arabic and Hebrew)
- Access Rights support
- Single-date and interval events
- Events can have description and links
- Customizable front-end messages
- Can be used as events manager and calendar
- Specific calendar can be assigned to menu item
- Any HTML can be shown in event description
- This is open-source software
- Google Recaptcha v2 support for front-end event creation
- Google Recaptcha v2 support for front-end event editing
- Toggle calendar weekends on/off
- Set pixel height of calendar
- Set aspect ratio of calendar
- Set custom date formatting
- All Day events
Art Calendar Mini Module:
- Google Calendar API Integration
- Display a mini calendar with list of calendar events
- Display events on a per day modal event list
- Set a Default Month
- Set a Default Year
- Set height and width
Art Calendar Events Module
- Google Calendar API Integration
- Display event listings (without calendar)
- 6 different display modes
- Basic List - Display a listing of events
- Bulleted List - Display a listing of events with bullets
- Line List - Display a listing of events separated by lines
- Striped List - Display a listing of events with a striped background
- Accordion - Display a listing of events inside an accordion
- Dynamic Grid - Display a listing of events inside a responsive, dynamic grid
- Custom control over event data ordering and limits
- Set Limit to control how many events are displayed
- Set Ordering Direction to ascending or descending to acheive desired event order
- Upcoming Events - Display upcoming events (used in concert with Limit and Ordering Direction)
- Recently Past Events - Display recently past events (used in concert with Limit and Ordering Direction)
- Event Start Date - Order by Event Start Date (used in concert with Limit and Ordering Direction)
- Event End Date - Order by Event End Date (used in concert with Limit and Ordering Direction)
- Event Created - Order by Event Created (used in concert with Limit and Ordering Direction)
- Event Title - Order by Event Title (used in concert with Limit and Ordering Direction)
- Event ID - Order by Event ID (used in concert with Limit and Ordering Direction)
- Show or hide description
- Last updated:
Sep 22 2018
4 years ago
- Date added:
- Jul 24 2009
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
Ease of use:
Value for money:
Write a review