Manages your content authors so your visitor can go to their pages either in a blog or a sortable article list table layout.
Once you have properly created your desired author instances (each attached to a specific user) in the backend, you can create different types of Author List menu items:
A list of your authors
An article list or blog layout from a specific author with or without a "Select Author" drop down
A general article list or blog from all your authors with the same optional author filter possibility
Additionally, if you install and enable our Author List Plugin (plgauthorlistcontent) it will link your authors' names to their com_authorlist pages whenever they show in your blog or article view. You can download this plugin from our Homepage: http://munditico.com/joomla-extensions/
• 1.3.8: Optional category filter on author views
• 1.3.6: Multi language support
• 1.3.5: Possibility to show archived articles in the author's list and blog views.
• 1.3.4: Integration with Joomla Live Update
• 1.3.2: New options to resize all images and to create thumbs.
• 1.3.1: Assigning your Author List menu items to a certain user group in order to differentiate between author roles or types. (Joomla 3.+ only)
• 1.3.0: Google Authorship integration and new "About the Author" section underneath each article through our content plugin.
• 1.2.2: Possibility to hide authors with no published articles.
• 1.2.1: Possibility to give an alias to each author.
• 1.2.0: Capability for authors (and admins) to edit their details from the frontend.
- Jesus Vargas Garita
- Last updated:
- Jan 04 2018
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
Ease of use