Events Management extension with a calendar module.
Available in more 40 languages, iCagenda has a responsive and flexible design, with a theme pack installer inside.
- Period events (start and end date and selection of weekdays) and/or single dates, time
- Contact information (email, phone, address, venue...)
- Frontend Search Filters
- Frontend submission form
- Registration to events with options
- Event Cancellation feature to inform your visitors of events cancelled.
- Privacy explicit consents for Personal Data are stored in database (comply to GDPR REGULATION (EU) 2016/679)
- Support for Joomla 3.9 Privacy Tools Suite (plugins ActionLog and Privacy)
- Export to csv file of a list of registrations (with admin filters and options so that you could export data by event, date and/or user)
- Simple newsletter for registered users to a specific event
- Back-end Advanced ACL Access Permissions.
- Front-end buttons: Print and Add to Calendar (iCal, Google, Yahoo, Windows Live and Outlook calendars)
- Checkbox Terms and Conditions option for submission and registration forms (default text, article or custom url. Consent to terms is stored).
- Custom Fields (types: text, list, radio buttons, url, email...) for registration and event forms.
- Create individual registration form for any event
- Feature Icons : create icon for a specific feature
- The description of the event is using your favorite editor (possibilities to add video, media...).
- Component manages the sharing on facebook, twitter and all the social networks, using AddThis (Optional).
- Multiple options to do more...
Display of events takes the form of a list, for which you can apply filters (upcoming dates and/or past, category(ies), ordering by dates...) and customize graphic elements (choice of theme, size of the Google map, number events displayed per page, date format in your culture (for languages available in iCagenda), etc ...)
The Theme Manager allows you to use your own theme pack for iCagenda and install it easily via the component.
Two Themes are included in iCagenda : default and ic_rounded.
iCagenda Free includes: component iCagenda, library iC Library, module iC calendar, plugin search, plugin Action Log, plugin Privacy, plugin installer, plugin quickicon, plugin autologin and plugin iC Library.
Available in more 40 languages (other in process) :
Afrikaans (South Africa), Arabic (Unitag), Basque (Spain), Bulgarian (Bulgaria), Catalan (Spain), Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian (Croatia), Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Netherlands), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Esperanto, Estonian (Estonia), Faroese (Faroe Islands), Finnish (Finland), French (Canada), French (France), Galician, German (Germany), Greek (Greece), Hungarian (Hungary), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Latvian (Latvia), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Luxembourgish (Luxembourg), Macedonian (Macedonia), Norwegian Bokmål (Norway), Persian (Iran), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Serbian (latin), Slovak (Slovakia), Slovenian (Slovenia), Spanish (Spain), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine), ...
Video Tutorials about iCagenda v2 by Giusebos :
You can use this version 3.7 of iCagenda joomla 3.2.4 > 3.9
It is a cross-platform version.
Note: 3.6 serie of iCagenda is the last minor version to support Joomla 2.5.