With the AdminNotes extension you can place custom content from your articles on the administrator interface.
The content pops up on a previously assigned admin view. You can place images, embedded videos, text in it mostly for displaying some kind of documentation or manual to your fellow admin users. This comes handy especially when your Joomla site is quite large and there are custom developed extensions in it and you have many admin users to whom you would like to make accessable and available your documentation anytime.
- Popup can contain any html content elements, as it is edited in the core Article Manager
- Easy (admin) module configuration
- More articles / notes / docs can be loaded in the popup for the same admin page at the same time
- Joomla 3, Joomla 4 compatibility
- Customizable button title, position and permission
- Using Joomla core content manager as basic data for the popup
- Regex support for url-content matching
- Isis, Atum Joomla admin template compatibility
ver. 1.1.0 - 19-09-2022 - Fixed PHP8 error. 0 Non-static method JoomlaCMSVersion::getShortVersion() cannot be called statically
ver. 1.0.6 - Joomla3 modal CSS fixes
- Cloudhoreca Kft.
- Last updated:
Sep 19 2022
1 year ago
- Date added:
- Apr 07 2022
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c m
- J3 J4
Write a review