RO Users can do the following for you:
- Remove user accounts that have never been logged into
- Send reminders before removing a user from the list
- Customize the emails that are being send out
- Handle bounce emails. User accounts that trigger a bounce message are automatically deleted on the next run
- Opt-out feature, so user can delete their account with a single click
- Whitelist email accounts that should never be deleted based on usergroup and/or emailaddress
- Set the maximum number of emails to send out per batch
- Cleans up invalid entries in the usergroup_map table
- Replace invalid user IDs in content and categories
RO Users comes with plugins to support the extensions:
- Easy Discuss
Users with a record in any of these extensions will not be deleted to ensure data integrity.
To be able to use RO Users your hosting provider must allow for cron jobs to be run as a script. The script cannot be triggered via a URL.