This Joomla plugin lets you load a custom.css / custom.min.css when the template does not support that out of the box.
Sponsoring and Donation
There are two ways to support me right now:
- This extension is part of Github Sponsors by sponsoring me, you help me continue my oss work for the Joomla! Project, write bug fixes, improving features and maintain my extensions.
- You just want to send me an one-time donation? Great you can do this via PayPal.me/zero24.
Thanks for your support!
This plugin checks whether a custom.css (or custom.min.css) file exists at /templates/"templatename"/css or /administrator/templates/"templatename"/css. If present, it will be loaded to the site.
- With a custom.css you can overwrite the template css files.
- This file will not be touched by an update.
- To use the plugin please activate it. Control Pannel --> Extensions --> Plugins --> System - Template custom.css.
Please note that my update server only supports the latest version running the latest version of Joomla and atleast PHP 7.0.
Any other plugin version I may have added to the download section don't get updates using the update server.
Issues / Translations
You have found an Issue, you have done a translation or have a question / suggestion regarding the plugin?
Open an issue in this repo or submit a pull request with the proposed changes.