Sponsoring and Donation
There are two ways to support me right now:
- This extension is part of Github Sponsors by sponsoring me, you help me continue my oss work for the Joomla! Project, write bug fixes, improving features and maintain my extensions.
- You just want to send me an one-time donation? Great you can do this via PayPal.me/zero24.
Thanks for your support!
This Joomla Plugin sets the lazyloading attribute to all images that passes the onContentPrepare Event to allow modern browsers to lazyload the images.
More information about the
- Description: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/img#attr-loading.
- HTML Specification: https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/embedded-content.html#attr-img-loading.
- Currently the
loading attribute is supported in the following browsers: https://caniuse.com/#feat=loading-lazy-attr.
Initial setup the plugin
- Download the latest version of the plugin
- Install the plugin using
Upload & Install
- Enable the plugin
Conent - ImageLazyloadingfrom the plugin manager
Now the inital setup is completed and the plugin is running.
Please note that my update server only supports the latest version running the latest version of Joomla and atleast PHP 7.0.
Any other plugin version I may have added to the download section don't get updates using the update server.
Issues / Pull Requests
You have found an Issue, have a question or you would like to suggest changes regarding this extension?
Open an issue in this repo or submit a pull request with the proposed changes.
Beyond this repo
This plugin is intended as backport for the lazyload features added in Joomla 4.0.