Free and simple module to countdown/countup from the current date or calculate the difference between two events and display the result as "» years » months » days" and/or days and weeks.
It does not make use of 32/64-bit unix timestamps, so it will also work for dates outside the range 1970 (1901)-01-01 through 2038-01-19. The function respects leap years, but does not take into account the 10 days removed in the year 1582 from the calendar (October 5 through October 14, 1582) to fix calendar drift.
- countdown/-up from current to a specified date or
- caslculates the difference between two specified dates
- output via dependent variables for »years (y) »months (m) »days (d) and/or
- independent output for "total" days (D), weeks (W) and remaining days of the weeks (w)
- output via variables for prceding and/or succeeding labels
- different and individual formatting possibilities for header, middle (content) and footer area
- "modul class suffix" supported
More detailed information about each parameter setting can be found in the popup help text of the module parameter settings pane of Joomla!s admin back-end.
- upgraded to also run on Joomla! 3.x
- variables for lables added
- minor bug fixes
- Last updated:
Feb 04 2015
8 years ago
- Date added:
- Feb 16 2010
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update System